1. The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks 4/5
2. Practical Magic 3.5/5
Alot different than the movie. I liked the movie better.
3. Lost Encyclopedia 5/5
4. Chloe Doe 4.5/5
5. A Room on Lorelei Street 3.5/5
A bit repetitive. Yeah we know you want to live on your own. Yeah we know it is hard. Yeah we know your family is full of assholes. Move on.
6. For Keeps 4.5/5
7. Jerk, California 4/5
8. I Am The Messenger 4.5/5
9. Claiming Georgia Tate 2.5/5
Way to much religious junk, and definitely not realistic in the characters reactions to certain events.
10. Incantation 5/5
Really good book. You are finding out about the character and her secret past along with her.
11. Flipped 4/5
12. Just Like That 4/5
Very good. I liked the writing and the characters, but I thought the "problem" was stupid. And I didn't like the way Hanna talked to people. She was a little bratty.
13. Breathless 5/5
I loved this one. I read it in about a day. The writing was good, and the characters were very believable. Good book.
14. After 4.5/5
Pretty good. Quick read. Lots of technical legal terms and such and definitely a new storyline, but still very good.
15. Shakespeare Makes the Playoffs 4/5 Not bad, quick read
15. Out of the Dust 5/5 Read this in middle school and loved it then. Still love it now. Very quick read.